AUDIT UNDER GST
In simple words, GST audit is nothing but the examination of records maintained by a registered dealer.
FAQs of GST Audit:
1. What is the applicability of GST Audit??
Every registered dealer whose aggregate turnover during a financial year exceeds the Rs 2 crore is required to get its account audited.
2. What does aggregate turnover includes??
Aggregate turnover includes taxable, exempted, export, nil rated including non-gst supplies.
3. Who are eligible to conduct GST Audit??
Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants
4. Whether aggregate turnover includes turnover pertaining to VAT period of April17 to June17??
5. I have HO is Tamilnadu and Branch in other 9 states. In each States I have Rs. 21 lakhs each and total turnover is Rs. 2.1 Crores. Whether I have to file GSTR9C??
Yes, For each State one GSTR9C should be filed.
6. What is the format of GSTR 9C??
GSTR 9C is divided into 2 parts:
PART A- Reconciliation Statement
PART B- Certification which is drawn up by the person who had conducted the audit.
PDF Format :