Documents required to file Form DIR-3 KYC (KYC of all the directors)
MCA has introduced a new e-Form i.e. DIR-3 KYC for the KYC of Directors who have been allotted DIN. DIR-3 KYC is an extension to Form DIR-3. DIR-3 KYC is required file on or before 31st August, 2018.
After expiry of due date by which the KYC form is to be filed, MCA 21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as Deactivated with reason as ‘Non filing of DIR-3 KYC. After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of such deactivated DINs shall be allowed upon payment of the specified fees only, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken.
The Director has to provide its Identity, Address Proof & other information along with its Personal Mobile No. and E-mail Id etc.
The following information is required to file DIR-3 KYC
- DIN (Director’s Identification Number) of Director
- Director’s Full Name as per PAN
- Father’s Name as per PAN
- Whether Indian Citizen or Not
- Nationality of Director
- For Foreign National, Nationality will be as declared in Passport
- Whether Resident in India or Not
- In case, Non-Resident – Passport will be mandatory
- Date of Birth as per PAN
- Income Tax PAN (Mandatory for Indian Citizens)
- Valid Passport (If having), Passport Number needs to be entered
- Aadhaar Number (Mandatory in case of Indian Citizen)
- Personal Mobile Number and E-Mail Id for the Verification of OTP
- Permanent Residential Address
- Present Residential Address
Attachments to be attached in Form DIR-3 KYC:-
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Self Attested Copy of PAN Card
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Self Attested Copy of Passport, if having Valid Passport
- Self Attested Copy of Present Address required i.e. Electricity Bill or Mobile Bill or Bank statement of Director (Not Older than 2 Months)in case Present Address is not same with Permanent Address
- Certification of Form
- Affixation of Digital Signature of the applicant i.e. Director
- Affixation of DSC of Practicing Professional i.e. CA, CS or CMA
- Prescrutiny of Form & Generation of OTP
- After successful Pre-scrutiny of Form, the OTP (One-time Password) Button will be enabled & generated on the Personal Mobile No. and E-mail Id Provided and needs to be enter & verify in the Form.
Penalty for Non- Filing the Form DIR-3 KYC
Every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status would be mandatory required filing form DIR-3 KYC on or before 31st August, 2018. Otherwise, late fees penalty of Rs. 5,000/- will be levied from 1st Sep, 2018 and DIN will be deactivated.